We are proud to offer Doggie Day Camp for your furry companion. All dogs must be spayed or neutered prior to enrollment and must be current on the following vaccines: DHPP, Bordetella, and Rabies. In addition, all dogs must have a current annual negative fecal test and must be on a flea preventative. Our fun Doggie Day Camp is open on Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm. Pricing is as follows:
- Full day (5+ hours) = $38
- Half day (less than 5 hours) = $28
- Add to Grooming appointment = $25
- Add to Boarding reservation = $18 (Please note that boarding is only available on the medial side)
For your new born furry friends, we offer Puppy Socialization Saturdays at our Doggie Day Camp for puppies up to 4 months old for free. We offer this service every Saturday from 10:00am-11:00am, you can bring your pet While admission is free, spots are limited. You must reserve your puppy’s spot in advanced. Owners must stay and play with their puppies during the stay, so carve out some time in your busy schedule to socialize and play with your new pet! In addition, owners will be able to meet with Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Krista Gosland, CPDT-KA.
Requirements for Puppy Socialization Saturday as follows:
- Must be a patient of AVVH
- Must have had at minimum, 1st set of vaccinations
- Must have current negative fecal test
For more information on our Doggie Day Camp or Puppy Socialization Saturdays, please don’t hesitate to contact us today!